Wednesday 27 September 2017

My Kids In 140 Characters (Or Less)

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh.  Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't.  One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past month, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

1. J: Mommy ur name rhymes with butt Me: No it doesn't J: Then why do I use it so often when I'm writing songs about you? #parenting

2. J: What would happen if daddy & his boss threw poop at each other?  Me: They'd both get fired? J: Hmmm I thought so #ToddlerLife


Image Courtesy of Giphy


3. When you're sorta proud of your 6 yr old showing his displeasure towards u via #onomatopoeia #parenting

4. J: can you smell my new weapon? It's two fully loaded fart arms. #parenting

5. J: Why won't you let me watch the new Venom movie? Me: You're 6. J: So? Me: You're afraid of noisy hand dryers, you can't handle Venom

6.  Me (wearing eyeliner for the first time in months) M: you look so pretty mommy. You look just like a girl clown #parenting

Image Courtesy of Giphy

7. J: If u don't buy me an Incredible Hulk mini fig I'm going 2 turn into a demon Me: This is you being good? I call ur bluff demon #parenting

8. M: Is your purse a boy or a girl? Me: Neither. M: It needs a name. J: Let's call it Silky
M: Yeah, Silky Dawn #parenting #fashion

9. Cause #SillyPuddy removal from sheets is exactly what I had on the agenda today #parenting 


To read more blogs featuring the wacky things my kids say as featured on twitter, follow me @Sarabethbug & click hereclick herehereherehereherehereherehere, &here.



4 comments: