Monday 2 January 2017

Top 10 List 2016

As we start to take down our holiday decor, and there are only a few more days until the minions are back to school I'll admit I haven't fully leaped into 2017.  Ever since we've begun our winter bucket list I've been really excited about all of the amazing things the kids are capable of right now, particularly travel and experiences.  I'm hoping this will be a theme for our family this year.

On the blog front, as always, I am so touched by all the friends, family, and online readers who visit us to hear about our adventures. I can't believe that I've now been blogging for five years, and how much I continue to enjoy it.  It's been amazing to read about our lives with the minions years ago and to see how much they, and our lives together, have changed.

I thought I'd revisit my 10 most visited posts of 2016 and share them by topic, just in case you missed them and wanted to check them out.   I look forward to writing about many more adventures and lessons in 2017.  Thank you, as always, for your continued support.  Happy New Year!



Mother's Day Moment 2016


Twin Identity


Different ways kids show affection

Travel & Day Trips


The Art of Glamping

Exploring the Scenic Caves

Indoor Playground Reviews


Playtown Mississauga

Kidsopolis Oakville


Skipping Stones


Hard Parenting Moments


Helping your kids cope with stress, tips for self-regulation

The time we were banned from "family" yoga 

Dealing with kid rage, anger & tantrums

Relationships


Important parent & child bonding moments

51 date night conversations to keep connected as a couple




To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug


No comments:

Post a Comment