Thursday 8 December 2016

Words of Wisdom: My kids in 140 characters (or less)

We spend a lot of time with the minions and I'm fortunate enough to record the things that they say and do so I can look back on it and laugh. Some of it makes the blog and other smaller moments don't. One of the brilliant things about Twitter is how it's the ultimate parenting "elevator speech", because you have to keep it short. Below are Tweets, conversations, parental musings and things that the minions have done or said over the past two months, for your reading pleasure that haven't made it to the blog.

1. M: why does live forever? Dad: cause he's magic, like a M: but he isn't going to suck my blood, right?

2. M:There are Zebra quarters in my head. Me: You mean cerebral cortex? M: yup!

3. M: why are they beating him up? Me: that's called crowd surfing. He likes it. M: Are you sure? (she doesn't believe me)

4. M: Mommy what is Me: No. M: But what is it? Me: Do you want ice cream? M: Sure.


5. J: Can I eat the crazy squares? Me: what are you talking about? J: this cereal.


crazy squares, naturally!



6. Walking down the street & see some guy light up a smoke. M: You're smoking secrets & ur gonna die! Me: shrug


7. When you find out your daughter has been telling all of her friends she has a , but she doesn't


8. J: I'm delicate & that makes me furious, ROARRRR! (guess emotions are on the curriculum this week)

9. Make muffins this morning for the kids. Then M cried because I didn't wake her up to help

10. M: Remember when I was sick & we walked J to school? U piggybacked me & I cried. We should do that again. I like piggybacks!

11. Me: I'm going to yoga class M: But who's going to look after us? Dad: I'm standing right here

12. Me: What month is it? M: Chewbacca Me: That's not a month M: Oh. It should at least be a week


13. Me: Your substitute swim teacher is good looking. M: He's like candy. I want to eat him up. Me: Where did you learn that? M: yum yum yum

14. M: Why does Ryder have so many dogs? Having more than 2 or 3 just doesn't make sense! It's just weird


To view my last three Twitter round-ups click here and here and here.



To get access to the newest posts from Multiple Momstrosity and more on Facebook click here and follow today

Follow 
Multiple Momstrosity on Twitter @Sarabethbug


No comments:

Post a Comment