Me in the "world's biggest" Muskoka (adirondack) Chair
11 Ways to Know That You Are A Genuine "Grown-Up" Woman:
- You resent being called M'am just as much as being called Sweetie, Hun or Honey.
- At least one of your parents calls you regularly for advice.
- You no longer draw straws with your spouse/ friends to see who is designated driver. Someone just offers.
- You are executor of a will, an appointed guardian or emergency contact person to a non-family member.
- You have your own mechanic, plumber, chimney guy or landscaper.
- You've upgraded from $10 to $20 splurge wine, and it lasts all week.*
- You own more scarves than mini skirts.**
- You relate to the Ultra Downy Forever Young Ad so much that you almost cry whenever you see it. Okay you totally cry.
- Your friends leave behind their beer in your fridge after a party and it's still there the next time they come over.
- A key requirement for a great work purse is that it has to be big enough to carry a spare pair of shoes, your lunch, 1-2 commuter books and your e-reader.
- You eat cereal for dinner for the fibre.
Want Multiple Momstrosity updates on Facebook click here
*Who am I kidding....that's happened like twice.
**To see 7 Reasons why I think Scarves are amazing click here