Friday 21 February 2014

Give Thanks and Praises

Last month I had the honour of being nominated for Voiceboks Top 50 Hilariously Funny Nominated Parent Bloggers – 2014.  It's so incredible to be recognized among so many other talented writers.  The award was voting based, so I went out to you: my readers, fellow bloggers, friends and family to solicit support.

Even though it wasn't one of my new year's resolutions this year, I am constantly struggling with putting myself out there and promoting my writing, my passion.  I posted about the contest, emailed, got on blocked lists  for my obsessive social media campaigning and even shared a photo of Molly and Jack that Chris voted as "most likely to get child services called" to inspire people to vote.   All of this was in attempt to achieve my goal to make it into the Top 10 of this contest and earn a virtual badge.



Today I posted my badge for making the top 10 list and have been recognized with nine other fantastic writers on Voicebok's Award Wall of Fame.  In the end I earned 4th place which truly exceeded all of my expectations.  Thank you so much to everyone for their support and encouragement in helping me celebrate my craft and my twisted love letters to my family.

As a part of this fierce competition I checked out the other bloggers who were fighting for top spot and thought I'd share with you some of the great writiers I discovered in case you would like to check them out too:

Comic Strip Mama - I especially liked this Justin Bieber Strip

Hot Mess Mom - Love her post on all bloggers being narcissistic, self-absorbed douche canoes (her words not mine)

Toulouse & Tonic - I am thankful that Chris is only guilty of 2-3 items on her 10 Things I'll Never Understand About Men List

Again, thank you everyone for your kind words, readership and virtual love!

Want Multiple Momstrosity updates on Facebook click here


1 comment: